The XS size Celltei® Birdie GoGo is a very compact size for the very small birds such as Budgies, Canaries, Painted Conures, Pocket Parrots etc. It opens all the way and lays flat when not use.
Many customers, however, would opt to have a larger size so that they can put in a lot of toys to keep the bird busy. Some would put in furniture such as a sleeping tent for a overnight trip as well. It really depends on the planned activities to choose the right carrier size.
Because the Birdie GoGo is so compact and made of stainless steel mesh, it is also desirable for other small animals as well.
|Dimension:||10" L x 7" W x 11" H|
|Weight:||1 lb 14 oz.|
|Perch Position (above floor):||3.75, 4.75" and 5.75"|
|Material & Trims:||
1680-Denier Nylon in Gold and Green;
|Lining & Mesh:||Grey color Nylon and stainless steel mesh|
- Five stock colors: Cordura® Silver Dust (Grey), Pink Sorbet, Very Violet, Nature Green & Old Navy
- Eleven optional Colors (Add $14): 1680D Nylon Gold and Olive Green; Cordura® Coyote Brown, Clay, Mandarin, Barn Red, Fuchsia, Turquoise, Spa Blue, Peacock and Black
- Two Special Patterns/Colors ($Add $25): Kryptek® Highlander and Typhon pattern
Detachable Parts include:
- One plastic floor panel 2 oz.
- One pair of padded front/backpack straps 7 - 9 oz.
- One perch 4 to 13 oz. (depending on type and size)
- Two single clamp stainless steel cups about 3 oz each. (Save $5 per cup if not needed)
Launch Date: June 2018
The XS size Celltei® Birdie GoGo was first a customized size for a little parrotlet. This size was added two years after the Birdie GoGo was introduced.
It is a very cute design not only for birds but also for other smaller animals as well. Stylish and compact, it is very comfortable to carry in the front where you look downward and maintain eye contact with your small pet.
I bought the XS Birdie GoGo to travel with my two lovebirds. Excellent product: It´s well done, resistant, easy to use and clean. They were confortable inside.
I also like the costumer service, they answered all my questions and I felt they care about birds as they´re have their own.