The Small size Celltei® Birdie GoGo is a good size for small birds including but not limit to birds listed below. It opens all the way and lays flat when not use.
- Timneh African Grey Parrots
- Caiques - Black Headed, White Bellied
- Small Conures - Sun Conures (Sun Parakeets), Green Cheeked (Pineapple, Cinnamon, Turquoise and Yellow sided), Jenday (Jandaya Parakeets), Nanday (Black headed), Crimson Bellied, Half Moon (Orange Fronted), St Thomas (Brown Throated or Curacao), Maroon Bellied, Dusky (Weddell's or Dusky-headed), Pearly
- Eastern Rosellas
- Lories & Lorikeets - Dusky Lories, Rainbow (includes Swainson's Blue Mountain Lorikeets), Yellow-bibbed (Gould's Green-tailed) Lories, Scaly Breasted Lorikeets
- Mini Macaws - Red-Fronted Macaws- Hahn's or Noble Macaws
- Poicephalus - Brown-headed, Cape Parrots, Golden Capped, Jardine's (Red-fronted), Meyer's, Red-Bellied, Senegal and Ruppell's Parrots
- Pionus - Blued Headed, Maximillian (Scaly Headed), White Capped (White Headed), Dusky and Bronze Winged Parrots
- Quaker Parrots (Monk Parakeets)
- Aracari Toucans - Lettered Aracari (Maroon-banded Toucan)
Many customers, however, would opt to have a larger size so that they can put in a lot of toys to keep the bird busy. Some would put in furniture such as a sleeping tent for a overnight trip as well. It really depends on the planned activities to choose the right carrier size.
Because the Birdie GoGo is so compact and made of stainless steel mesh, it is also desirable for other small animals as well.
|Dimension:||12" L x 8" W x 12.5" H|
|Weight:||2 lb 5 oz.|
|Perch Position (above floor):||4.25", 5.5" and 6.75"|
|Material & Trims:||
1680-Denier Nylon in Gold and Green;
|Lining & Mesh:||Grey color Nylon and stainless steel mesh|
- Five stock colors: Cordura® Silver Dust (Grey), Pink Sorbet, Very Violet, Nature Green & Old Navy
- Eleven optional Colors (Add $14): 1680D Nylon Gold and Olive Green; Cordura® Coyote Brown, Clay, Mandarin, Barn Red, Fuchsia, Turquoise, Spa Blue, Peacock and Black
- Two Special Patterns/Colors ($Add $25): Kryptek® Highlander and Typhon pattern
Detachable Parts include:
- One plastic floor panel 2 oz.
- One pair of padded front/backpack straps 7 - 9 oz.
- One perch 4 to 13 oz. (depending on type and size)
- Two single clamp stainless steel cups about 3 oz each. (Save $5 per cup if not needed)
Launch Date: Spring 2016
The small size Celltei® Birdie GoGo was the first one made to meet customer requests for a no-frill "snap-and-go" design. After a couple of trials, we added the design as a stock item in 2016. It is very light weight with a lot more attractive color choices and styled to fit body contour as a front carrier.
We have since added two D-rings for hanging toys inside, the option of attaching cups and a new strap option more suitable for backpacking .>
We love our Birdie GoGo. It’s one of the best purchase for my Senegal. I had to make an adjustment after I placed my order and Angie responded right away and helped me fix my order.
I love my Go Go and so does my Senegal Duke...now Dukie Doodle can go anywhere and everywhere with me giving us extra time together during the day when he would normally be at home while I leave the house...sturdy construction with all the comfort of home and most importantly safe...delivery was fast and right to my door...well packaged...worth the money to be able to give Duke a whole other world being able to enjoy outings safe and totally in style
Wonderful bird pak.. very light .. we’ll made with three adjustable perch heights and two stainless steel cups . I got it in small for my caique .. love the fact it has metal mesh , lays flat for storing or cleaning . Very roomy for outdoor actives and might be good for a weekend away . Great customer service , they answered all my questions . But the best thing about this pak is it is made in the USA!
Amazing International service! Super quick delivery. And a beautifully designed product that I know we will get a ton of use out of over the years. It's very lightweight and the small size is perfect for my Senegal. Thanks again.
I purchased go go Birdie for my WBC.
This is not heavy and design is very nice. I love it.
Yesterday I put WBC in this carrier and went out by bicycle. It was a fun day for my caique and me.
Grand Thanks!! I'll cherish it!
I purchased a small go go birdie backpack for my cockatiel. It was a perfect snug size, just enough room for him to sit comfortably whilst sitting on the perch.
Very happy with my purchase, as this will allow me to take my boy with me for short trips down to the grocer or long hikes . Thanks to Angie for her support and express delivery !!! I was able to receive it before Christmas! :)
Although I had initially wanted to get the Pak O Bird, after some research I decided on the GoGo pack because I wanted something easy, lightweight, and wouldnt overwhelm my body/frame (Im 5'4 and considered petite.) All the reviews here were on point! The only thing I may have wanted in the design that isnt already included is a roll up flap that can shield the bird from too much sun but thats easily done ad hoc. Very happy with my purchase -- and very happy with the customer service I received from Angie when I emailed them with questions/changes!
This backpack is very well made, attractive and light. I bought the small carrier for my conure and cockatiels and have been taking them out , one at a time, for walks. This is a great size for the conure, but the cockatiels are a little bit cramped with their tails, even on the highest perch position. I plan to get a second carrier in the medium size. This carrier is definitely worth the money!
We love the Birdie Go Go! my Sun conure Mango loves to be with me and now he can travel anytime and everywhere my active lifestyle takes me. He can see 360 out of all the sides and his beautiful tail feathers do not get crushed because there is plenty of room for him. I can carry him on the front of my body like a baby or on my back like a backpack which makes hiking and biking easy... Thank you for creating such a great product!