The medium size Celltei® Birdie GoGo is made to fit many medium size parrots including but not limit to birds listed below. It opens all the way and lays flat when not use.
- Congo African Grey Parrots
- Amazon Parrots - Blue Fronted (Turquoise Fronted), Double Yellow headed, Lilac Crowned, Orange-winged (Suriname), Yellow Headed, Yellow Napped, Panama (Yellow Crowned or Yellow Fronted), Yellow Shouldered (Yellow Winged), White Fronted (Spectacled or White Browed, Red Lored (Red Fronted), Mexican REd-Headed (Green-Cheeked or Red-Crowned), Cuban (Red Throated)
- Medium Conures or Parakeets - Golden (Queen of Bavaria) Conures, Red Masked (Red Headed), Blue Crowned (Sharp Tailed), Mitred Conures
- Cockatoos - Galah (Rose Breasted), Citron Crested (Lesser Sulphus Crested or Orange Crested), Ducorp's (Solomons Corella), Goffin's (Tanimbar Corella)
- Eclectus - Red-sided, Solomon Island, Grand Eclectus, Vosmaer's
- Red Lories
- Mini Macaws - Yellow-Collared, Illiger's (Blue Winged)
- Common or Indian Mynahs
- Modena Pigeons
- Parakeets - Crimson Rosella, Eastern Rosella, Prince of Wales (Princess or Alexandra's), Ringnecks,Moustached (Red-Brested)
- Medium Toucans - Green Aracaris, Curl-crested Aracaris
Many customers with small stature may opt to have a smaller size for their comfort. As birds do adjust their posture to fit the available space, it works out just fine for both birds and people.
Because the Birdie GoGo is so compact and made of stainless steel mesh, it is also desirable for other small animals as well.
|Dimension:||12" L x 10.5" W x 14.5" H|
|Weight:||2 lb 12 oz.|
|Perch Position (above floor):||4.75", 6" and 7.25"|
|Material & Trims:||1680-Denier Nylon in Gold and Green;
Cordura® in 14 difference colors;
Kryptek® Highlander and Typhon pattern
|Lining & Mesh:||Grey color Nylon and stainless steel mesh|
- Five stock colors: Cordura® Silver Dust (Grey), Pink Sorbet, Very Violet, Nature Green & Old Navy
- Eleven optional Colors (Add $14): 1680D Nylon Gold and Olive Green; Cordura® Coyote Brown, Clay, Mandarin, Barn Red, Fuchsia, Turquoise, Spa Blue, Peacock and Black
- Two Special Patterns/Colors ($Add $25): Kryptek® Highlander and Typhon pattern
Detachable Parts include:
- One plastic floor panel 2 oz.
- One pair of padded front/backpack straps 7 - 9 oz.
- One perch 4 to 13 oz. (depending on type and size)
- Two single clamp stainless steel cups about 3 oz each. (Save $5 per cup if not needed)
Launch Date: Spring 2016
The medium size was added to the initial small size when this no-frill "snap-and-go" Celltei ® Birdie GoGo line was launched. As this design was first made as a front carrier for short trips, we want to keep the size compact for easy mobility. Compared to the Pak-o-Bird medium size, the Birdie GoGo medium is smaller in all dimensions. Birds do adjust its posture (not stretching out as much) to fit the space available. It remains very light weight with beautiful color choices and have enough room for most medium size birds.
I think these are very well made and received great customer service through the whole process.
I will say that there is one Velcro point that I have concern over. It is the Velcro point in the very front that closes the bag. If this Velcro fails, which it will if you use the carrier a lot, then it will leave an opening for your parrot to wiggle out. On the BirdieGoGos, the Velcro points are not in places where you would need to open and close them a lot (e.g. you may open them to deep clean it, but you are not opening it to take your parrot in and out of the bag).
In any case, it still seems like a great carrier.
My Kibbitz loves it. Lots of mesh for him to view through. Light weight for me. The only suggestion I have is there needs to be a place to have toys. I was very disappointed that there were no rings for toys.
This is a very comfortable back pack; very light and well made. My African Grey thinks it's very delicious. After 4 uses she has eaten away the canvas from one of the vertical seams. I think this product needs two small hooks on the top to hang a toy from each side. This would have deterred her interest in the backpack itself.